Sacred Path of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Destination For Everything Pagan

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Drawing Down the Moon
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:40 pm by xShadowx

» The Minor Arcana: The Wands
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:31 am by xShadowx

» The Minor Arcana: The Coins
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:38 pm by xShadowx

» The Minor Arcana: The Cups
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:31 pm by xShadowx

» History of Wicca
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:35 pm by xShadowx

» Salem Witch Hysteria
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:34 pm by xShadowx

» The Minor Arcana: The Swords
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:39 pm by xShadowx

» Introduction to the Minor Arcana
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm by xShadowx

» FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm by xShadowx

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Most active topic starters
    xShadowx
    FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format Vote_lcapFYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format Voting_barFYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format Vote_rcap 

Affiliates
    free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format Empty FYI: Book of Shadows in E-book PDF Format Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm

xShadowx

xShadowx
    Admin

*2022 UPDATE* With the Biographies, Extra Resource Section and the Appendix Sections out of the way, I am now making my way to the finish line. I am currently working on the index, but it is no easy task. As I am reading through the manuscript and collecting index terms, I am also editing and adding those final touches that will make this e-book *chef's kiss*. The final format will be in PDF formatting to make this easier to distribute and download. Hopefully with continued consistent work, I will have this ready by Yule this year (2022). Stay Tuned for updates!

*URGENT UPDATE* Many apologies to my community of followers! It is now the middle of 2020 and still no e-book available. Do you ever just get so caught up with life that time slips away and you're still in the same spot? Almost as if you're running in place? And no matter how fast you run, you will never be able to reach your destination? That has been my life for awhile now; one wild ride that I can't stop. As far as the e-book is concerned, the end is near. I only have the Resource section to do, which includes the biographies, an appendix, extra resources, and finally an index. I will post my updates as I make progress with the e-book. Deeply sorry for any inconveniences for those of you who are affected by this!

[Original Post: After many long years, I am happy to announce that there is a light at the end of this very dark tunnel. I am in the process of compiling all of the information from this site into PDF format. Look for the completed E-book edition December 2017, followed by the Study Guide Workbook companion sometime next year.]

Be sure to follow us on our Facebook Page!

Blessed Be,
    xShadowx

Last edited by xShadowx on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

https://www.facebook.com/Sacred-Path-of-Light-242337772462361/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]